Monday, September 1, 2008

SUCCESS!

Just went grocery shopping and it was easier than before the surgery. YYYay! Little bit of a twinge in the new hip and had to lean on the cart heavily, but still, pretty good. Not as exhausting. Neat.

Living back in my condo again. Living at mom's was actually pretty good especially since she did everything for me, but got to get back to my life.

Start back to work tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. Two months away was a really nice break and spoiled me. Plus I don't want to have to deal the bad vibe and uncomfortable shit going on there. Normally I like working there, it's laid back, but because of the shakes ups and money issues I think it's going to be lot more stressful.

Le sigh.

I think I'm actually going to cook tonight. Woohoo!

No comments: